This delightful vintage women's juban has an overall blue and white hemp leaf pattern that is paired with white and pink plum blossoms. Juban are worn under kimono to help protect the kimono from the natural oils and swear on human skin. When worn under a kimono the juban collar and some of the sleeves will be seen.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban has some discolorations on it and some loose stitches. Could be worn as is, would benefit from simple cleaning and light hand-sewing.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47 in - 119.38 cm
- Back Width: 23 n - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 43.5 in - 110.49 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half, with haneri on it (which would benefit from cleaning or replacement)
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.