This delightful brand new women's yukata is black and white with subtle shades of faint purple and is decorated with roses. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather and are not winter attire typically. This kimono has it's tags still on it.
- Yukata Condition: A, new unused with tags still on it. Minor flaws may be possible. The original cost of this yukata was around $100.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Kimono Length: 65 in - 165.1 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.