This delightful women's michiyuki is an overall adobe brownish-red color with yellow shibori style accent dots intermixed among a diamond pattern rinzu. Michiyuki are coats worn atop of kimono, and button close in the fronts. Michiyuki are unique in that they have a pocket in them. These kinds of coats are popular for protecting your kimono.
- Michiyuki Condition: B, gently used vintage with a faint discoloration on the front left breast. The interior lining has some discolorations.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Michiyuki Length: 31 in - 78.74 cm
- Material Estimate: Organic Materials, most likely silk exterior
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.