This delightful vintage youth yukata is dark blue with white and yellow sakura flowers. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather and are not winter attire typically.
- Yukata Condition: B+, gently used with minimal flaws in ready-to-wear condition. Minor flaws are possible but have no impact on wear or presentation. Would benefit from careful ironing. This is a youth kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 45 in - 114.3 cm
- Back Width: 22 in - 55.88 cm
- Kimono Length: 58 in - 147.32 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
Dark Blue & Yellow Yukata
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi