This beautiful vintage Japanese kimono is in a casual style worn by women. The kimono is various shades of green with a fine Bishamon hexagon pattern. The Bishamon hexagon pattern resembles the armor worn by the guards of the diety Bishamon. A juban is normally worn under this kind of traditional kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of traditional kimono. Our traditional kimono are directly imported from Japan.
- Kimono Condition: B+, this older Japanese kimono has some minor flaws but is in overall good shape and in ready to wear condition. The flaws on this kimono have no serious impact on wear or presentation. There many still be minor flaws present on the kimono. The interior lining has yellowed due to age which will not impact wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 60 in - 152.4 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full
- Material Estimate: Organic, silk lined
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.