This antique juban for women is a delightful example of juban from bygone times, and is most likely from the Taisho period. The juban has a fan pattern in green, red, purple and yellow colors.
Juban are worn under kimono, they are also popular loungewear.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban is a rather old textile. While this textile is most likely an antique, it is in relatively good condition ideal for collecting or very gentle wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 47 in - 119.38 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Silk and cotton/linen
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.