This delightful women's michiyuki is made up of a multicolored design that resembles a drip dye technique. There is a botanical rinzu in the fabric. Michiyuki are coats worn atop of kimono, and button close in the fronts. Michiyuki are unique in that they have a pocket in them. These kinds of coats are popular for protecting your kimono.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage with some faint minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Haori Length: 33 in - 83.82 cm
- Material Estimate: Orangic & Synthetic Materials
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Forest Green & Plum Purple Michiyuki
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.