This beautiful vintage fuschia and white kimono makes a statement. The kimono is most likely silk, and the design on this kimono is produced with shibori. A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B, this kimono has some minor discolorations that do not have a serious impact on the wear or presentation of the kimono. This item is older.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 56 in - 142.24 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Organic (interior & exterior) Silk
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.