This vintage ocean blue men's juban features a rare motif, that of horses. Juban are worn under Japanese kimono, with the collar and hints of the sleeves visible when worn under a traditional kimono. Additionally, a decorative collar called a haneri may be added to the collar of a juban to change up the look, and also protect the neckline of the juban and kimono from natural body oils and sweat.
- Juban Condition: B+ some minor flaws that do not impact wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Length: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Liner: Partial
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Juban are popular to wear as loungewear, and even a few have become smoking jackets over the years.