This elegant vintage women's furisode is off-white with a colorful multi-seasonal floral and botanical design on it. The plants paired with this kimono are rich in traditional symbolism: bamboo, sakura, maple leaves, and more. This kind of kimono is considered formal attire for younger unmarried ladies, and is most often paired with a fukuro obi. A juban is worn under this kind of kimono.
- Furisode Condition: B, gently used with minor flaws in the form of some scattered faint discolorations. Due to the busy nature of the design on this furisode, the flaws are not easily seen.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 62.5 in - 158.75 cm
- Sleeve Length: 35.5 in - 90.17 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)