This antique juban for women is a delightful example of juban from bygone times. The sleeves are a red silk with a rinzu, and the main body of the juban features a botanical design in orange, and green colors. Older juban in this style are popular for this unique statement as these items were often constructed from several different clothing items into one.
Juban are worn under kimono, they are also popular lounge wear.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban is a rather old textile. The rest sleeves are silk, and have worn thin due to advanced age. While this textile is most likely an antique, it is in relatively good condition ideal for collecting or very gentle wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 46.5 in - 118.11 cm
- Back Width: 21.5 in - 54.61 cm
- Total Length: 47 in - 119.38 cm
- Liner: Partial
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Silk and cotton/linen
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.