This elegant pale aqua blue vintage women's kimono borders on being a soft mint color, and features camellia branches in bloom with flowers and leaves. The camellia is regarded as having magical properties in Japan because of its hardiness through the tough winters. This kimono is most likely made of silk, and is lined in silk. Houmongi are formal types of kimono for women, and are worn with a juban under them and a more formal nagoya or fukuro obi atop.
- Kimono Condition: B, with some only minor flaws in the form of scattered faint discolorations that will be visible when worn. It may be possible to clean these discolorations.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52.5 in - 133.35 cm
- Back Width: 26.5 in - 67.31 cm
- Length: 61.5 in - 156.21 cm
- Lined: Full
- Collar: Full
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: Organic Interior & Exterior
Need your order fast? We have shipping upgrades ranging from simple 2 to 3-day priority, to rush overnight. All orders are shipped with tracking. Our warehouse is located in Northwest Ohio, and all online orders ship from it.