This vintage periwinkle Japanese kimono is in the style of an iromuji, and as a woven style rinzu pattern. Typically this kind of kimono is considered semi-formal attire and is worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi. This type of Japanese kimono is considered less formal than an iromuji.
- Kimono Condition: B-, this kimono suffers from multiple visible discolorations. The kimono is structurally sound. This kimono is ideal for remaking as scrap stock and is sold as is.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in- 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Total Length: 60.5 in - 153.67 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Material Estimate: Organic interior and exterior
Learn about our upcoming sales, our latest inventory, and more by joining our email list or following us on social media.
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.