This delightful vintage yukata is brown and black with soft yellow hibiscus flowers. Yukata are informal types of Japanese kimono. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather and are not winter attire typically.
- Yukata Condition: B, gently used in good condition, there are various faint scattered discoloration on the back of this kimono. The dark and busy design of this yukata make them hard to detect, but they are visible.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Kimono Length: 60 in - 152.4 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
Saddle Brown & Sunshine Yellow Yukata
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as man