This delightful contemporary juban is most likely made from easy to clean synthetic material, and is white and blue with a small fine print sakura pattern on it. The back of the juban features pull down tools to better collar control.
- Juban Condition: B+, this gently used juban has some minor flaws that when worn under a kimono will not impact wear or presentation. A han-eri needs to be attached to the collar of this juban.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47 in - 119.38 cm
- Back Width: 22 in - 55.88 cm
- Total Length: 54 in - 137.16 cm
- Liner: Partial
- Collar: Half (recommend purchasing a haneri and attaching it)
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Synthetic
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.