This delightful vintage juban for women has an overall pattern made up of small fine flowers. Juban are worn under kimono to protect the kimono from the natural oils, dirt, and swear found on human skin. When worn properly the collar and hints of the sleeves of the juban are seen when worn under the kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban has faint overall discolorations which will be hidden while worn under a kimono. There are large visible discolorations on the bottom half of this juban. It may be possible to clean these discolorations.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 50 in - 127 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: synthetic
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.