This vintage aqua blue silk women's iromuji has a decorative rinzu that is made up water waves and maple leaves. Iromuji are a highly versatile semi-formal type of women's Japanese kimono. This kimono has been hand sewn. These types of kimono are typically a solid color and feature higher quality materials. These types of kimono are a classic go-to kimono for anyone needing a formal kimono type without wanting to worry about the finer aspects of when to wear something like a furisode, houmongi, and such.
- Iromuji Condition: B, this kimono has some scattered faint discolorations that are visible and may be possible to clear. The overall structure of the kimono is good.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 60 in - 152.4 cm
- Collar: Full (is worn folded in half with erishin inside)
- Liner: Full
- Mons: 1
Japanese kimono requires a variety of accessories to be worn in a traditional style. Contrary to popular belief the kimono is not held onto a person by the obi. Obi largely served a decorative role without any functional role. Kimono accessories such as koshihimo play the role of actually holding a kimono on a body.