This vintage army green colored silk women's iromuji is without a decorative rinzu. Iromuji are a highly versatile semi-formal type of women's Japanese kimono. This kimono has been hand sewn. These types of kimono are typically a solid color and feature higher quality materials. These types of kimono are a classic go-to kimono for anyone needing a formal kimono type without wanting to worry about the finer aspects of when to wear something like a furisode, houmongi, and such.
- Iromuji Condition: B, needs to be ironed with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. The green has some variations in color tone overall.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 22.5 in - 57.15 cm
- Total Length: 62 in - 157.48 cm
- Collar: Full (needs a eri-shin collar stiffener)
- Liner: Lined
- Mons: 1
Japanese kimono requires a variety of accessories to be worn in a traditional style. Contrary to popular belief the kimono is not held onto a person by the obi. Obi largely served a decorative role without any functional role. Kimono accessories such as koshihimo play the role of actually holding a kimono on a body.