This delightful vintage women's juban is a nice baby pink color with a great many colorful chrysanthemum flowers in various colors such as mint green, baby blue, and hot pink. The juban needs to have an han-eri attached to it. Juban are worn under kimono to help protect the kimono from the natural oils and swear on human skin. When worn under a kimono the juban collar and some of the sleeves will be seen.
- Juban Condition: C, this juban suffers from a variety of serious flaws, which may be possible to fix. There are various holes in the juban, as well as discolorations. This juban will require mending to be worn properly. This juban is ideal for scrap stock fabric.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimaite: Cotton
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.