This delightful vintage women's kimono is in the style of a formal houmongi. A variety of botanical designs decorate this kimono including chrysanthemum flowers. This kind of kimono is considered more formal and is often p[aired with a more formal style nagoya obi or even a fukuro obi. Under this kimono it is traditional to wear a juban with a coordinating haneri collar.
- Condition: B+, this kimono has minor flaws at most that do not distract from the wear or presentation of this kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 60.5 in - 153.67 cm
- Collar: Full (will be worn folded in half and will need an erishin)
- Liner: Full
- Mons: 0
Do you need to buy kimono accessories such as koshihimo, and obijime? Stop by the kimono accessory part of our store for them! We online order are shipped from the USA warehouse! To be among the first to know about upcoming sales in our online kimono store, and any special events sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Baby Pink & Lavender Purple Houmongi
All orders ship from NW Ohio with a tracking number and $50 insurance via USPS. Customers will be sent an email when their order is shipped, which includes their tracking number.