This elegant women's haori is mostly a sandy beige with an overall botanical design in black, dusty green, pale pink and grey.
Haori are coats worn atop of Japanese kimono and are meant to hang open in the front to better show off the kimono under it. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori himo and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached. If this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase.
- Haori Condition: B, gently used vintage Japanese haori has some visible discolorations on the front right and left breast and back. It might be possible to clean these flaws.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 22 in - 55.88 cm
- Haori Length: 31.5 in - 80.01 cm
- Material Estimate: Orangic (interior) & (exterior) Materials - potentially silk
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.