This elegant vintage women's kimono features a stylistic arrow design that completely covers the kimono in a repeating pattern. This kind of kimono is considered casual woman's attire and is typically worn with a juban under it, and for an obi either a nagoya or hanhaba depending on the occasion in which the kimono is worn.
- Kimono Condition: B+, this kimono has a few minor faint flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 57 in - 144.78 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Accessories: 2 koshihimo, 1 korin belt, 1 juban and its parts, 1 hanhaba or nagoya obi and its parts
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.