This elegant vintage women's juban is a soft beige and pale pink color and is decorated with delightful carnation flowers. Juban are normally worn under a kimono, and require their own unique accessories to be worn traditionally. Some people enjoy and collect juban exclusively and prefer them as lounge attire. This juban is unlined, so it is ideal for cool to warmer weather.
- Juban Condition: B, this juban is older and has faded and picked up some overall discoloration as the natural fibers have aged. It might be possible to clean this juban, though should be done so with caution.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.