Perfect for hot summers, this vintage women's juban is in the style of ro and is a lightweight gauze. Parts of this juban are so sheer that it can be somewhat seen through, ideal for helping to stay cool while wearing kimono. There is a subtle beige to pale pink gradient color shift that repeats on this juban. Juban such as this are great for yukata, and ro kimono. We highly recommend getting a haneri for this juban to protect and preserve its fine quality.
- Juban Condition: B+, this juban has only very minor flaws that do not distract from the quality or presentation of it. Due to its vintage age, this juban has faded slightly with age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 46.5 in - 118.11 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half (needs haneri)
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime