This elegant vintage women's kimono features an overall landscape inspired design with mountains, water streams, and most interestingly a great winged bid that could be a crane or pheonix alongside traditional botanical elements. This kind of kimono is informal women's attire and is typically worn with a nagoya obi and juban.
- Kimono Condition: B+, this gently used vintage kimono has no major noteworthy flaws.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 60 in - 152.4 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Accessories: 2 koshihimo, 1 korin belt, 1 juban and its parts, 1 nagoya obi and its parts
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.