This delightful vintage black women's yukata is decorated with dragonflies in flight paired alongside botanical accents. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather and are not winter attire typically. This kimono is in a more traditional style.
Himo are used to tie a kimono onto a person's body, not obi. If you re buying a kimono for the first time, be certain to purchase himo, which we sell in our accessory selection.
- Yukata Condition: B+, gently used with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. There may be minor flaws on this yukata that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52.5 in - 133.35 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Kimono Length: 63 in - 160.02 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.