This beautiful vintage formal boy's youth kimono features on the back center a falcon. Also present on this kimono is some pine and bamboo. Many accents on this kimono were hand painted. The exterior of this kimono is most likely silk.
- Boy's Kimono Condition: B, there are some visible discolorations scattered about this older kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 34 in - 86.36 cm
- Back Width: 12.5 in - 31.75 cm
- Total Length: 39.5 in - 100.33 cm
- Lined: Full, newer lining that is most likely made from a synthtic material.
- Mons: 5
Did you know that Japanese kimono have formalities, a wide selection of kitsuke dressing accessories, and more? Japanese kimono can also be made from a wide variety of fabric from silk to polyester.