This refined vintage women's haori is mostly black and has on it a woven geometric design in various colors such as red, green, white, and blue. Haori are coats worn atop of kimono and are meant to hang open in the front to better show off the kimono under it. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori himo and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached. IF this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage with some faint minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. In ready to wear condition.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Haori Length: 29 in - 73.66 cm
- Material Estimate: Orangic & Synthetic Materials
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Black & Bold Red Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.