This beautiful vintage haori for women is black with a white and cream floral design on it. Haori are coats worn atop of Japanese kimono, as an added layer of warmth and some protection from the elements. Haori are not designed to close in the front, and hang open. This haori is potentially new unused, with its running stitches.
If a haori came to us with its haori himo attached, we leave them in place.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage ready-to-wear condition without noteworthy flaws. There might be minor flaws present, but they are not significant. Potentially new unused.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Haori Length: 29 in - 73.66 cm
- Material Estimate: Synthetic exterior, potentially silk interior
- Mons: None
Be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Black & Cream Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.