A great writhing Japanese dragon curls about the upper body of this majestic men's juban. The exact material and technique used to produce this one of a kind juban is unknown, however it is likely that the juban is lined in silk and the dragon is a yuzen technique. Additionally, the armpits of this juban are open, which potentially makes this a more gender-neutral; or fluid juban piece. This outstanding juban will make a great addition to any kimono collection.
- Juban Condition: B+ some minor flaws that do not impact wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Half (haneri recommended)
Juban are popular to wear as loungewear, and even a few have become smoking jackets over the years.