This vintage black houmongi is decorate in the style of a snowstorm and features hand painted plants with snow settling on the leaves and berries. This kind of women's kimono is considered formal attire, and is commonly worn with a nagoya or fukuro obi, and a juban. This kimono features a date-eri and false juban sleeves.
- Kimono Condition: B+, this vintage piece is in lovely condition and is mostly hand sewn.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51.5 in - 130.81 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Total Length: 63.5 in - 161.29 cm
- Liner: Ful, with false juban sleeves
- Kimono Collar: Full
- Mons: Zero
Formal Japanese kimono generally require more accessories then informal such as yukata. We have in stock a full selection of formal obi, and more formal kimono dressing accessories.