This elegant black unused silk boy's kimono features a bold falcon design with horse saddles and armor. The design on this kimono features subtle metallic accents that shimmer in the light. This boy's kimono has its tags still on it, and is unused. This kimono features sewn in layers that resemble a juban. This is considered formal attire. This kimono was most likely hand dyed / painted.
- Kimono Condition: B+, minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. The inside collar has some minor discoloration.
- Wrist To Wrist: 35.5 in - 90.17 cm
- Back Width: 12 in - 30.48 cm
- Length: 38.5 in - 97.79 cm
- Mons: 5
- Lined: Fully, with false juban sewn in.