This elegant vintage black tomesode features hand-done gold-colored embroidery that outlines parts of the scene that wraps around the bottom of this kimono. The overall design is that of a landscape, a shoreline with wine, crashing waves and flying birds. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered highly formal attire for women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi atop. Fukuro obi are most commonly worn atop this kind of kimono.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B minor flaws in the form of some faint scuffs on the upper front and back of the kimono that might be possible to clean.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Length: 58 in - 147.32 cm
- Collar: Full
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full, this tomesode also has a false layer.