This elegant vintage black tomesode has a traditional Japanese theme composed Japanese fans which have tiles and flowers on them. Flowers featured on this fine kimono include plum blossoms, chrysanthemum flowers, and wisteria. Kurotomesode are considered highly formal attire for married women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a fukuro obi atop.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B+, overall great condition without noteworthy flaws that impact ear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Length: 64 in - 162.56 cm
- Collar: Full (is worn folded in half with an erishin)
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full, this tomesode also has a false layer in a ro style. A juban is still advised.
Japanese kimono and their accessories have their own formalities and should be cordinated accordingly.