This elegant vintage black tomesode features hand-done gold-colored embroidery that outlines parts of the landscape that includes pine. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered highly formal attire for women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi atop. Fukuro obi are most commonly worn atop this kind of kimono.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B+, minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 53 in - 134.62 cm
- Back Width: 26 in - 66.04 cm
- Length: 62 in - 157.48 cm
- Collar: Full
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full, this tomesode also has a false layer.