This elegant vintage black tomesode features hand-done gold-colored embroidery that outlines botanical designs such as pine and chrysanthemum flowers. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered highly formal attire for women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi atop. Fukuro obi are most commonly worn atop this kind of kimono.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B, some faint discolorations in the black in the form of fading.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Length: 63 in - 160.02 cm
- Collar: Full
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full, this tomesode also has a false layer.