This elegant vintage black tomesode features beautiful pheasant birds and plum blossoms. The pheasants represent long and happy marriages. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered highly formal attire for women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a fukuro obi atop. Fukuro obi are most commonly worn atop this kind of kimono.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B, some faint discolorations in the black in the form of fading. There are some small loose threads on the embroidery.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Back Width: 22 in - 55.88 cm
- Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Collar: Full
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full, this tomesode also has a false layer.