This elegant vintage black tomesode features beautiful phoenix among clouds. There is an abundant amount of embroidery on the bottom of this kimono which is used to outline the cloud shapes, and even create the body of the phoenix. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered highly formal attire for women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a fukuro obi atop. Fukuro obi are most commonly worn atop this kind of kimono.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B, some faint discolorations in the black in the form of fading, and some wear at the collar where it is worn folded in half against the skin. This kimono would benefit from being ironned.
- Wrist To Wrist: 46.5 in - 118.11 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Length: 56.5 in - 143.51 cm
- Collar: Full
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full, this tomesode also has a false layer.