This elegant vintage black tomesode features elegant orange, and gold chrysanthemum flowers trimmed in gold thread embroidery. There is an abundant amount of embroidery on the bottom of this kimono. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered highly formal attire for women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a fukuro obi atop. Fukuro obi are most commonly worn atop this kind of kimono.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B, some faint discolorations in the black in the form of fading, and some wear at the collar where it is worn folded in half against the skin. This kimono would benefit from being ironed.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.25 in - 127.63 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Collar: Full (is worn folded in half with an erishin)
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full, this tomesode also has a false layer.
Japanese kimono and their accessories have their own formalities and should be cordinated accordingly.