This elegant vintage black tomesode has a traditional Japanese theme composed Japanese drums which have a crane on them, the drums are featured against flowers. Kurotomesode are considered highly formal attire for married women, and is most commonly worn with a juban under it, and a fukuro obi atop.
This kimono is in the style of ro, lightweight and sheer for summer. It also features some white false layers in ro.
- KuroTomesode Condition: B+, overall great condition without noteworthy flaws that impact ear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Length: 64.5 in - 163.83 cm
- Collar: Full (is worn folded in half with an erishin)
- Mons: 5
- Liner: Full, this tomesode also has a false layer in a ro style. A juban is still advised.
Japanese kimono and their accessories have their own formalities and should be cordinated accordingly.