This delightful new Japanese kimono is mostly black with a dark blue and red botanical overall pattern. A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of traditional kimono. Our kimono are directly imported from Japan.
- Kimono Condition: A, potentially new unused. This kimono was shipped to use with its basting strings attached, which the new owner will need to remove. Basting stitching is used in hand sewing, and is removed by the owner, the removal of these strings from the kimono will do no harm to it.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 64 in - 162.56 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Material Estimate: Organic (interior) & Synthetic (exterior)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.