This delightful vintage women's Japanese kimono is a beautiful an ocean blue color with various flowers from different seasons on it such as plum blossoms and chrysanthemum flowers. A juban is normally worn under this kind of traditional kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of traditional kimono. Our traditional kimono are directly imported from Japan.
- Kimono Condition: B, there are two holes on the front left panel of this kimono. It might be possible to hide these flaws under an obi depending on the body type of the person wearing the kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 57.5 in - 146.05 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Material Estimate: Organic interior, synthetic exterior
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.