This black, white, and pink vintage women's kimono is covered in a stylized butterfly pattern. This kimono is potentially made from wool and should be worn with a juban under it. This kimono is most likely an antique and the silk material used to create it is luxurious and soft.
- Kimono Condition: B+, this vintage Japanese kimono has some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. One arm pit has some slightly loose threads at the bottom that can be mended.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 58 in - 147.32 cm
- Collar: Full (needs an erishin collar stiffener, which we sell)
- Liner: None
Juban are typically worn under almost all types of kimono, the exceptions being yukata and onsen kimono. Juban help to protect the inside of the kimono from the natural oils and sweat present on human skin. Furthermore, juban add a touch of modesty to Japanese kimono, and the can be partly seen when worn under a kimono.
Black & Pink Japanese Kimono
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.