This delightful vintage women's kimono is black with an overall botanical design in white and blue. Among the plants features are pine, maple leaves, plum blossoms, and horsetails. A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B+, potentially brand new unused. Without noteworthy flaws.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Total Length: 56 in - 142.24 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Organic (interior) & (exterior)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.