This vintage black and white edo komon is in ready-to-wear condition and is a popular choice for women looking for semi-formal attire that can be worn in many social settings. The black and white design is that of a small fine dot pattern. Typically this kind of kimono is considered semi-formal attire and is worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi. These kinds of kimono are popular as semi-formal attire and are typically worn to special occasions such as tea ceremonies.
- Kimono Condition: B+, some faint minor discolorations on one sleeve, and a few other spots. The lining has aged some.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 243.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 60 in - 152.4 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Material Estimate: Silk interior, potential synthetic exterior
To learn about our upcoming sales, weekly restock, and more join our email list.
Black & White Edo Komon
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.