This black and white women's kimono features long verticle lines made from bamboo stalks. This kind of kimono is informal and is most likely made from an easy to care for synthetic material. A juban is worn under this type of kimono, and most commonly a nagoya obi is paired with it.
- Kimono Condition: B+, this kimono has a few minor faint flaws that have no noteworthy impact on the wear or presentation of this kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51.5 in - 130.81 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 62.5 in - 158.75 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.