This bold vintage visiting kimono makes for a grand statement with it's striking blood-red overall background color with some darker red color shifts, and botanical design in white and grass green which pop as a contrast. This kind of kimono is considered semi-formal and is worn with a juban under it and commonly a nicer more formal nagoya obi atop.
- Condition: B, this kimono has some discolorations along the full-width collar where the kimono collar is folded in half and worn against the skin.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52 in -132.08 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Collar: Full (will be worn folded in half and will need an erishin)
- Liner: Fully lined
- Mons: 0
Do you need to buy kimono accessories such as koshihimo, and obijime? Stop by the kimono accessory part of our store for them! We online order are shipped from the USA warehouse! To be among the first to know about upcoming sales in our online kimono store, and any special events sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Blood Red & Grass Green Tsukesage
All orders ship from NW Ohio with a tracking number and $50 insurance via USPS. Customers will be sent an email when their order is shipped, which includes their tracking number.