This elegant blue Japanese kimono for women has an overall pattern of blue and pale pink flowers. These kinds of kimono are popular as informal attire and are typically worn with a hanhaba or nagoya obi depending on the formality of the occasion in which the kimono is worn to.
Himo are required to wear Japanese kimono, and are for sale in our kimono accessories.
- Kimono Condition: B+, gently used without major flaws that impact wear or presentation. Minor flaws are possible that do not impact wear or presentation. Potentially new unused.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 62.23 cm
- Total Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Bottom Hem: 53.5 in - 135.89 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Lined
- Material Estimate: Organic interior and synthetic blend exterior
- Mons: None
To learn about our upcoming sales, weekly restock, and more join our email list.
Blue & White Kimono
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.