Beautiful red flowers with green stems and leaves decorate this vintage juban for women. Juban are worn under kimono to help protect the kimono from the natural oils and swear on human skin. When worn under a kimono the juban collar and some of the sleeves will be seen.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban has some minor flaws in the form of some discolorations and would benefit from being carefully ironed. When worn these minor flaws will be covered by a kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 45 in - 114.3 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Potentially silk
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.