Protect your kimono and travel in style with this elegant vintage women's michiyuki. This particular style is longer than average, ideal for wearing atop of kimono to protect them from dirt while traveling or engaging in activities that might soil your kimono. The bold red coat is accented with scattered dark blue treasure boxes which are paired with braided cords.
When sizing yourself for a coat like a haori or michiyuki remember to order one larger than your kimono so that the coat can fit atop of your kimono and obi.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage with some faint minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 53 in - 134.62 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Haori Length: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Material Estimate: Synthetic & Organic Materials
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Bold Red & Dark Navy Blue Michyuki
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.